Thursday, October 23, 2008

today was numb. went to ch late but no one booked me i duno why and then sat in class and did nth. helped clean classroom and got report book back. was already numb upon see-ing it. and the comments are like really long.... i think Miss Yue wrote like...a lot lol.

anyway talked to Mr Goh cause i think i am suppose to. he asked me ways on how to help me and he said he wasn't disappointed/sad/angry/anything bad at me and then the first thing he said to me was " haha that was you in sec 1 ah? lol much better now lol." wth?! super funny la then he said i was HEALTHY. uh hello?! -.- and my sec2 result he say good uh hurh hurh hurh good?!
and after talking about studies we talk about others. super funny i tell you. we were talking on like if we see something very sad or something we will cry ! like he said he watch titanic with his gf and he was the one who cried and after we talked all those paiseh stuffs he says i am a lot like his wife hahaha and says that we should meet one day LOL. its super funny i tell you. he said some things which are vry comforting to me lol. cause i also feel the same way hahaha he even encourage me to go out during holidays lo!

then wen finished. went to kou fu to eat and popular buy wife's calculator. then to library and home.

I HAVE A DAMN TEAR ON MY LIP AND ITS HEALING AND DAD JUST TORE IT AGAIN. URGH. AND NOW BLOOD IS OOZING OUT HAHAHA i am in pain -.-



i am thinking more and more these days and it really irks me a lot.
all these things i have done you won't appreciate and i really hate seeing her stuck up on you and the 2 of you so fucking close together. yeah its jealousy so what? you been my best friend for 3 years and in she comes and snatch you away. and the thing is. you just follows it doesn't even care if i would feel anything or not. everything she wants you will agree. vice versa.ha ha ha yeah right. you say she has no other good friends in class but why us? you didn't even ask me if i liked being with her. everything was you you you and her her her. Mr Goh told me in a friendship one always give more than the other. but i am sick and tired of being the one sticking up/on for you.why is it always me? have you even give it a thought or you just think that studies are all it matters and i am just a toy and someone you can stick to for 4 years and bye bye? it may be harsh but it really hurts a lot. you know what i told Ade? i told her that i would earn enough money and give it to you for your leg scar which i caused. yeah for that incident you blamed me and you took joy of it. i know its my fault but you don't need to act it like that. its always i am the bad guy and you the good one.

im sick and tired of it but i still love you. please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home